Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Favorite Place on Campus (Nat Sound Essay)





Nat Sound Essay: My Favorite Place on Campus:-

Script: In my four years as a university student, I have come to favor some places on campus. Places where I met my friends and places where I took the time to focus on my schoolwork and research.

The Library is one of the places that I spent a lot of my time. When I first enter the library I can always hear students sitting around, either working on something or just talking. Some of them are at their computers typing with their undivided attention on their screens. Next, and after I’m done with whatever work I came to the library to finish, I take a walk down the hall where the printing station is. Inside all the printers are on and papers are sliding out of them.

However, my favorite place on campus was never the library like some of my friends, but it has always the garden behind it. Filled with trees and green grass, it’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy some sunshine with my friends during the summers and winters.

Nat Sound gathered by Haifa Kattan and Nada El-Tobgy

No comments:

Post a Comment